- LEGAL INFORMATION
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Personal data to the extent required by applicable laws is understood as data about an individual identified from a particular person, or from data and other information that LADOPHAR has or understands to be capable of. accessible. Normally personal data collected from our customers includes among them name, address, telephone number (landline or mobile, email address, home address, identification number, country of origin, nationality and date of birth, with payment account information (if applicable, depending on your choice of payment method in the order creation section)
Personal data collection
Whenever possible, we only collect personal data directly from you. Without limitation, this can happen during or before you:
(1) login to receive information;
(2) open an account on the Website;
(3) order Products through the Website;
(4) provide any feedback or complaints regarding our Products or services via the Website;
(5) participating in any social media offers (such as logging in through our Facebook page); and/or
(6) participate in any marketing activities organized by us.
In addition to the personal data provided to us, any information relating to you that is not considered personal data may also be collected. We collect information to improve our Website and online services. General data may include information such as your IP address, the browser you use, the details of your interactions with our Website, your shopping habits, preferences and lifestyle information. friends or preferences such as your habits and other general information data types. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources if you have consented to sharing such information. This information may include information from sources available online, such as public and aggregate data, and information from third parties.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Use of your personal data
We collect personal data from our current and future customers and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, such purposes include:
(1) improve our products and your experience on our Website;
(2) analyze the effectiveness of our advertising, events and promotions;
(3) tailored to your experience of using the Website, as well as analyzing data based on Website activity, such as when you visit, whether you have visited that Website before and which Website you have visited access;
(4) make the Website easier to use and design the Website and products to your interests and needs;
(5) marketing and communicating to you in connection with the products and services offered for sale by us;
(6) ordering and account management processes in connection with the use of our products and services;
(7) send you information, products or samples that you have requested;
(8) respond to your comments or questions;
(9) improve the quality of our services in terms of market survey and research;
(10) provide you with information relevant to the current transaction between you and us;
(11) recommend products or services that we think may be of interest to you; or
(12) offer you the opportunity to participate in events or promotions.
When we collect personal data for a particular purpose, we will keep it for as long as necessary to fulfill that purpose, except where we keep it longer for reasons legitimate or legitimate business.
Share your personal data
- PERSONAL DATA ADJUSTMENT / STOP PARTICIPATION
You have the right to access, change or delete personal data held by LADOPHAR. If you want to do that, please refer to the “Contact Us” section. You may also access, change or delete your personal details by clicking on “My Account”. You may also opt-out of receiving email messages by clicking “unsubscribe” in any marketing email you receive.
LADOPHAR uses appropriate methods to protect your personal data and store it securely. When personal information is entered into our Website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, there is no 100% secure method of Internet transfer or electronic storage. Where security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect your personal data and are always reviewing and improving our protection practices to ensure your personal data is not at risk. unnecessary.